11.14.2008

[more love for...]

I have a confession to make. Every now and then when I'm in a Dr.'s office and I find a really great picture in a magazine...I just have to tear it out (I know, I feel guilty about this). The above pics (from Southern Accents magazine) are from such a time, when I just couldn't walk away. Of course I'm smitten with coral pinks but I also I really love the eclectic yet unified-by-color design of this room and that fabulous green table! What a great accent color.
LinkFriend and blogger Brooke, of inchmark, also shows just how well these two colors go together. I love it.

7 comments:

  1. The textile patchwork is so armonious for colour and design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh, i'm in love! love this room. it's just beautiful. i don't know a girl who couldn't walk in this room and feel beautiful. I love any room that can do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That room is fabulous! I love that you tore it out of a mag from the Dr. office! I recently did that with a mag from the library and felt sooo guilty...but I just had to have it for my inspiration files!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that color scheme of the greens and pinks. Perfect for a little girls room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh.. it does make a nice room. I love seeing it all together! Congrats on baby Oliver.. man, I love that name. Maybe we'll get to meet him in person some time?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah....yes! These ARE gorgeous together!
    xo
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how i love Love LOVE coral pinks with anything.
    Too bad my husband wouldn't like that combo for my new baby boy...
    But I do have peachy colors in with the baby blue bird quilt.

    ReplyDelete